Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday . . .

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful w/e.  I returned home around 11 a.m. following a delightful w/e at the farm.  Debbie drove Matt to the Airport for his 11 o'clock  flight out of here.  He should be back in Cleveland by 1 o'clock this afternoon.    Andy sent us off after a breakfast of scrambled eggs and cantaloupe.  Yummy!!

Have I ever mentioned all the trouble I have with trying to type on this laptop?  I have so much trouble with the cursor jumping around on the page and unless I'm really careful, the words I'm typing are going in very strange places on the page.  Any tips for solving my problem?  Hope so!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, My laptop is getting old and shuts down at times. I inherited my dad's laptop but it has 10 key and I am not use to the keyboard. It is ok for gaming, but it does not have good speakers like mine. I will get another one someday. I hope to get an IPad in the future too. So do you have just one son? Your ex was 2 years younger than my dad. We are waiting for his headstone to be finished. It will have a picture of him and my mom. Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge! Glad you had a fun time at the farm- nice to have a real farm to go to instead of just a virtual one. I think my mom was born the same year as yours- 1911! (If I did the math right.) Thanks for your concern about my back! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Cnet: Is the heel of your palm resting on the trackpad? It will register as a mouse click. An external keyboard solves the problem. Some trackpad software lets you automatically disable the trackpad, but I think you may have already tried that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any software yet but I'm sure gonna look for some. Thanks for the info.

      Delete