Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fun at the Farm

I'm at the farm again this w/e.  Grilled pork chops and sour cream cucumbers for dinner last night.  Sausage gravy & biscuits for breakfast this morning.  Andy sure knows how to put some pounds on his Mom.

When I visited last week, Andy treated us to a boat ride down the Clermont Chain of Lakes.
It has been years since my last boat ride down the Chain so it was a real delight when tons of memories flooded back this time.  I have lots of pictures at Flickr and if you care to see them just click HERE.
We started off at the mouth of Lake Louisa and traveled North thru Lake Minnehaha & Lake Mineola and almost made it to Lake Cherry but the lily pads got so thick in the waterway that we had to turn back.

This week I plan to get some kitchen cupboards cleaned for the Labor part of this visit and pool time for the fun part.  A good trade off, I think! Hope yours is a fun day too!

5 comments:

  1. How fun, say hi to Andy for me. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. pictures are great, love that Dahli. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge - I can see the sign now. "Will work for biscuits and gravy" LOL The photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge, I enjoyed your pics and looks like Dahli had a good time too. Have a nice weekend Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge;
    Great photos. I love the ones of you and Dahli "under the boardwalk"? I wasn't sure if it's a boardwalk or dock. :) Sausage gravy & biscuits for breakfast sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete