Friday, September 27, 2013

Copperhead Lodge

Back from our trip to Georgia on Monday.  Had a wonderful time.  The weather was gorgeous and the cabin was clean & comfortable with lots of cute decorations. Loved it & will share some pictures here with you.

We stayed at Copperhead Lodge in Blairsville, Georgia.


Our cabin was directly across from the Lodge


The Master Bedroom


The Bathroom


Close up of toilet seat!


The kitchen.


Kitchen table and futon


Queen Anne chair



Decorations above the kitchen cabinets.


Harley Davidson's are very popular here.


Bears rule in this cabin.  They are everywhere.




Clock in the living room, set of coasters and toilet tissue are all bears.  Thankfully they were not roaming around outside the cabin.

Hope you enjoyed this little tour around our cabin.  Lots of fun places to visit in the area!  I'll share those tomorrow! Happy w/e, girlfriends.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, what a cute cabin. I am glad you had this time with your son. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to go for a vacation!! My son would LOVE that cabin, he loves bears and has a huge collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge; Welcome back. By the photos it looks like you had a wonderful time. The lodge and cabins remind of the place we used to vacation at in the Catskills. Even the furnishings. Only the bear decor was deer decor where we stayed. Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge!

    Looks like so much fun!! The cabin is adorable, I love the bears! Isn't it wonderful to be able to travel and enjoy this great land?!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Looks like you had great place to stay and lovely that the weather cooperated! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marge, what a cute cabin, love the bear decor. Thanks for the tour. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marge!
    That looks so fun! I love all of the wooden features and the bear decor. I hope you are having a great day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the decorations at the cabin! Reminds me of Wilderness Lodge at Disney. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Georgia. The fall colors up there now must be amazing! Have a wonderful day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marge, you still on vacation? :) I hope you and Melanie can meet up again. I will meet up with Judy in Dec. at Disneyland and In Jan, in Vegas. I posted some news at my blog. hope you can visit. Hugs

    ReplyDelete