Sunday, September 15, 2013

So exciting . . .


Tomorrow (Monday) afternoon, my friend Jane Murphy and I will board the Big Blue Bus to go to a Tampa Bay Rays ballgame.  Jane is bonkers about the Rays so when they announced at Church that the bus was coming and $30 got you a bus ride plus a ticket to the ballgame plus a ball cap, it seemed like too good a deal to pass up.  Jane is thrilled and I'm really excited about going because I have not been to a ball game in many years.  No doubt we'll be like 2 little kids and stuff ourselves with hot dogs, peanuts and popcorn.  Can't wait to sing "Take me out to the Ballgame". hehe!

On Tuesday, it's off to the farm we go!  Andy is planning on leaving for the

Blue Ridge Parkway on Wednesday and Dahli and I are invited to go along. Am I excited? You bet I am.  Haven't been there in a very long time so you know I am packing and am ready to go! Not sure about where we are staying or how long we a staying.  Just along for the ride, I guess!!

So that's what I'm doing this week! What's going on with you?  

5 comments:

  1. How fun, I haven't been to a ball game since the Montreal Expos move to Washington DC in the late 90's. Hope you're having a nice time in GA. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue Ridge Parkway is gorgeous! Take lots of photos. You'll have a wonderful time.
    The last ball game I went to was when I was a child. We went to Fenway Park in Boston. I don't remember who was playing - I'm sure the Boston White Socks was there. All I remember was that I wanted a hot dog!
    Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, have lots of fun! I am sure you will post pics when you get back. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marge. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "Living little and loving it" and the post on it of dated 15th September so exciting. I am glad also to know that you are a Registered Nurse.Well we have a out reach ministry in the slums of Mumbai, india to the oppressed and poorest of poor. This city is known for her great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come on s short term missions trip to Mumbai to work with us bringing physical as well as spiritual healing to the poorest of poor. Since you are a Registered how blessed will it be if you decide to give your three to four weeks and work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience working with such people. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marge. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "Living little and loving it" and the post on it of dated 15th September so exciting. I am glad also to know that you are a Registered Nurse.Well we have a out reach ministry in the slums of Mumbai, india to the oppressed and poorest of poor. This city is known for her great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come on s short term missions trip to Mumbai to work with us bringing physical as well as spiritual healing to the poorest of poor. Since you are a Registered how blessed will it be if you decide to give your three to four weeks and work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience working with such people. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete