Tuesday, October 29, 2013

about Monday . . .

Monday 28th . . . Laundry & Clean House.  Dauber bingo at 6:15

Washed the vinyl windows in the Florida Room yesterday.  I have a good system worked out and the whole process goes  pretty smoothly.  

No strange animal sounds yesterday evening so Dahli got to go up to the dogwalk for her last walk of the day.  My neighbor's hubby thinks it was an owl.  That sorta makes sense in that I could hear something but couldn't see anything.  

Tuesday 29th . . . haircurt at 11 am & potluck at 5 pm.
Wednesday 30th . . . Bible Study at 9 am,  Dr, Danze for my back at 2:30 &  cardBingo at 6:30.
Thursday 31st . . . HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOO burgers at 5 pm. & cards at Doris's house at 6:15 pm.
Friday Nov 1st. . . . HAPPY NOVEMBER.  All Saints Day.  Mass at 8 am.  Cards at 6:15 pm.
Saturday Nov. 2nd . . . Truly Nolen comes to re-treat my house for termites.

1 comment:

  1. I like your list. I just love knowing what others are doing around the world with their days.
    I used to attend a bible study during the week and it was cancelled. I miss it terribly but do my own each day anyway.
    Have a great day Marge.

    ReplyDelete