Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tuesday 29th . . . haircut at 11 am & potluck at 5 pm.
I am really pleased with my haircut.  Michelle does such a nice job.  I missed the potluck last evening.  I have this sciatica nerve pain that's hurting my right leg.  It's waking me up at night and as a result, I'm really tired during the day.  It's a bummer.  

Wednesday 30th . . . Bible Study at 9 am,  Dr, Danze for my back at 2:30 &  card
Bingo at 6:30.
Lots more of us at Bible study this morning.  Dick Plemmons leads our group and does a beautiful job.  Our current topic is "faith" and how it affects the purpose of our lives.  My back is feeling better after my visit to Dr. Danze today.  I return again on Friday.  Time to get ready for card Bingo.

The Back in Time Meme 

1.  What games were popular with you as a child? Monopoly, Hide & Seek & Pimlico ( a horse race game we played daily)
      Any TV program that you looked forward to? TV was really new when I was a child.  I remember wrestling which I hated.


2. What subject rocked your world in school?  
In high school, Latin

3. What subject did you really dislike, if any. Why?  Math especially algebra

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?  A jet pilot.  Did it happen? No, nursing was thought to be more appropriate

6. If you could turn back the hands of time, would you go back in time?  Nope

7. What did you consider a good time when  you were a teen?  High School Dances


8. What or who influenced you most from your younger  years? Why?  My parents & teachers
.  

Thanks to Annie  for the meme. 


Thursday 31st . . . HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOO burgers at 5 pm. & cards at Doris's house at 6:15 pm.
Friday Nov 1st. . . . HAPPY NOVEMBER.  All Saints Day.  Mass at 8 am.  Cards at 6:15 pm.
Saturday Nov. 2nd . . . Truly Nolen comes to re-treat my house for termites.

1 comment:

  1. Sciatica is no fun. I hope it clears up soon.
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete