Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Doggy Wash Day

It used to be that Dahli went to the groomer once a month.   Her bows stayed in and she looked decent most of the time.  That all changed a few months back when the groomer announced that the price for grooming Dahli was going up from $25 to $32 (that's more than what I pay for my hair).  

I called around and apparently that is the going rate here locally so I decided to change her appointment to every 6 weeks instead of every 4 weeks and in between I would bathe her to keep her looking and feeling fresh.  Today is 3 weeks until her next appointment so . . .  that's what we are doing today.  Wish me luck please!


1 comment:

  1. I'm lucky to get Mandy to the groomer more often than every 6 weeks. I try to keep her hair short so it is easier to manage. I pay $30 for grooming and yes, that is more than my hair appointment! Maybe after the first of the year, we can get together again! Hugs

    ReplyDelete