Wednesday, November 27, 2013

the day before . . .

THANKSGIVING.   There will be 9 of us for dinner tomorrow.  Andy did most of the food prep yesterday.  He's at Rob's Station getting Dad's truck fixed this morning.  Today is my day for food prep.  The ham needs to be glazed, cucumbers sliced for the sour cream cucumber dish and apples cut & cleaned for my baked apple dish.  Christopher's favorite. Here's the little turkey's that will be our napkin rings tomorrow.  I love Thanksgiving! Like them? You can find copy them at the link below.
http://kimskandykreations.blogspot.com/2013/11/turkey-napkin-place-card-printable.html

2 comments:

  1. I do like those turkeys! Adorable and a cute idea.
    Have a very happy Thanksgiving Marge!
    I haven't had cucumbers in sour cream for a while but I love them. Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Marge. Have a blessed day with your family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete