Friday, January 24, 2014

Meme

It's still unseasonably cold here and most of us are hiding out in our houses instead of being at the pool and that means there's plenty of time for day dreaming.  So this meme from Annie is just about perfect right now. 

This one is about "Day Dreaming"

1. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? Exactly where I am, in Florida
2. Do you have a favorite city? yes    If so, what is it? Sarasota  
3. What car would you have if money was no object? Lexus
4.  What kind of house would you have if you could have any one you desired? My very own cozy little cottage
5.  Is there a special event/or sight you have always wanted to see?  There's got to be something but for the life of me I can't think of what it is. Sad, huh?
6. What is your dream vacation destination?  Prince Edward Island where Anne of Green Gables was filmed.
Thanks to Annie for another fun meme.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Happy Saturday to you. :) My in-laws live in Clermont and they had to turn their heat on. They said it dropped into the 30's there at night. That's chilly for Florida! Keep warm. :) I adore Anne of Green Gables. I'm always giddy when PBS airs it. Have a wonderful Saturday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge! Just passing by to wish you a good Monday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete