Thursday, January 23, 2014

Movies

Went to the movies last Friday planning to see "Saving Mr. Banks".  When we got there, we changed our minds and decided to see "August: Osage County".  BIG MISTAKE.  In a word, it was AWFUL.  Why would 2 such talented ladies be part of such a disaster?  During the film, you heard the F*** word at least 1000 times. Disgusting.  Depressing story line plus filthy language makes this film JUNK VIEWING.  Can you tell I'll be sticking to Disney movies in the future?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Wow, I'm quite surprised by your review. Isn't this movie up for all kinds of Oscars? Not that it means anything, Gravity is up for awards and I thought that movie was boring as anything. lol Hope you have a lovely Thursday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, thanks for the movie review. I hate the F word. I think they can make a movie without it. Too bad when 2 great actresses are in it. I plan to see the Disney movie this weekend. I am also trying to read more this year. Happy Thursday, hugs

    ReplyDelete