Friday, February 7, 2014

Cherry crisp . . .

I took this dessert to the Ohio dinner and SUSAN asked about it so I'm posting the very simple recipe for it.  Easy & dee-lish! What could be better?

Cherry Crisp
2 cans cherry pie filling
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of melted butter or margarine


Grease or spray 9 x 13 pan.  Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Pour pie filling into the pan. Sprinkle cake mix onto the filling.  Pour melted butter/margarine on top.  Bake 40 - 45 minutes.  Super easy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Oh wow, it doesn't get easier than this, does it? Thanks for the recipe! I'm going to make it, my guys will love this. Happy Friday to you! Enjoy your day and your weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe, so easy! Maybe I will make it for Valentine's Day. We are going to Disneyland that day. Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge; Boy that is easy! I'm copying it as it sounds just yummy. I'll make it next week as I'll have to buy the ingredients. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete