Saturday, February 1, 2014

February , , ,

January weather was terrible so I'm happy to Welcome February to my neighborhood.  Hopefully, the temps will warm, the rain will stop and the sun will finally shine again.   

Can you tell that I'm really anxious for things to get back to normal here.  Until that happens, I'll do Annie's meme for today. 

People tend to be a bit SUPERSTITIOUS. Are  you? 
1. Do you believe in luck ? If you play cards or go to Bingo with me you will often hear me say "some folks are so lucky" so I would have to say I believe in LUCK.
2. Do you put coins in a new purse to give the user a good start?  Oh yes, I do that and when my coin purse gets heavy and I have to get some of the coins out of there I refill it with 5 quarters, 5 dimes 5 nickels and 5 pennies.
6. Are you more careful on Friday the 13th?  No because 13 seems to be a lucky # for me.
7. Would you open an umbrella in the house?  Oh yes, no problem
8. Some think smelling dandelions will make you wet the bed at night.  True? False?

9. Broncos or Seahawks in the Superbowl? ( I suppose it has something to do with the meme!) I'll be cheering for the SeaHawks because the Broncos have already won a Super Bowl.

Thanks to  Annie  for the fun meme.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, I am not a big football player but I think I will go for Seattle since we flew over their stadium in 2006. I am off to Disneyland. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge!

    Go Seahawks!! I'm not very superstitious...but I always pause right before I walk under a ladder!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete