Thursday, February 27, 2014

OMG! What is that?

I'm looking out the kitchen window at  the golf cart and I see there's something on the steering wheel.  What is that?  I dunno! so I better get out there and see what that is!

OMG! It's a big beautiful purple tissue paper flower.  Who would leave such a lovely giftie for me? I have absolutely positively no idea! Whoever you are; you didn't have to do that but I sure am glad you did! I've got the feeling: somebody out there likes me! There's not a nicer feeling in this whole world.

If I knew who you were, I would give you A BIG HUG but since I don't I'm leaving it here for you instead. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Aww how sweet of someone and such a beautiful job as well. Does it look as pretty in person? I'm glad that you had a good turn out on your game night and love the picture of you. Have a great Thursday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, how nice that you got a pretty flower! I remember making those. We are getting drenched in So Ca but we sure need it! Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet surprise! Someone there likes you. In fact I know lots of people there really like you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.. what a nice gesture by someone. I thought the flower was real at first and couldn't get over the color. LOL! I also love your big hug coffee mug. We are still in the deep freeze of this neverending winter but they say next week we might hit the 30's WOW! Can't wait! Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge, come out and play. We are having weather in the 80's I need to get out and get some sun. Have a great week, hugs.

    ReplyDelete