Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday & Friday . . .

This evening is Hand & Foot at Doris's house.  Tomorrow is:

Setting up is at 10:30 tomorrow morning and games begin at 6 and go to 9 p.m. We'll have Black Jack, Texas Hold 'Em, Card Bingo, Dauber Bingo, Horseraces, Chuck-A-Luck, raffles, popcorn & gift cards.

My baby is cardBingo and even though I set up 12 seats, there is never enough room and folks will be standing around waiting for seats.  Wish I could accomodate more but my space is limited.  Hopefully, we will have lots of happy winners! 

Hope you have a fun w/e too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Have fun playing cards. I would be standing in line for Bingo myself. I never win but I enjoy playing it. It's my go to game on the cruise ships. lol Have a lovely evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun. Bingo is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete