Friday, March 21, 2014

oops!

Looks like I've been neglecting my blog again, doesn't it?  I'm not seeing my background graphic so I'm wondering what happened to it.  Time to investigate when I'm done here. 

I'm playing a game on Facebook called "Criminal Case".  It's pretty good so if you're looking for something give it a try.  You may like it too!

So glad there's a meme from Annie to do.  A perfect way to get back in the groove. Thanks Annie.  It's called: A Day in Your Life...

1. What time of day do you usually get up?   around 7
2. Do you greet the day with coffee or tea?  Coffee please
3.Do you hit the deck running or does it take you a while to get going?   Running out the door with Dahli
4. Do you eat breakfast?  Sure do
5. What is your typical breakfast food?  English muffin with butter & jelly and bowl of cereal with oj to wash it down
6. Sunny days or quiet rainy days?  Sunny sunny Florida
7. A Job or stay at home?   stay at home
8. What's for lunch?   ham sandwich with a glass of root beer
9. Any daytime TV? What do you like to see?  TV always on cause I like the noise
10. Do you sit outside to have tea or coffee sometime during the day if the weather is nice?   At the pool with a bottle of water and my kindle.

Thanks Annie for another fun one. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    Blog breaks are good!!! Darn blogger, it just keeps us guessing as to what went wrong - you'll figure it out!

    It sounds like you keep busy in Florida - one day we will have sunshine and warm weather too - anyway, we can keep hoping... :0)

    I like the tv on too - a little noise is also good. And, I also love root beer!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are! I was getting concerned. I can just see you up and out with Dahli. I'm jealous of the water bottle and the Kindle and the pool. Hugs

    ReplyDelete