Monday, March 24, 2014

RAINY . . .

TONI finds all these good quizzes for us so I took her lead and did the same one she did and got the same results. I'm OK with that!  Thanks TONI.


You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe
But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

Grab your umbrella before you head out the door this morning.  It's really pouring out there. Hope yours is a sunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment dear Marge. I see we are both a plain ole cup of joe.. LOL! No rain here they are talking snow tonight & tomorrow morning.. Hopefully better weather ahead by April!! Have a sunny day back my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really strange! It looked like it might rain most of the day but never did. Windy though. I enjoy what Toni comes up with. I didn't take the quiz but I probably am a plain ole cup too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete