Sunday, March 23, 2014

This week . . .

I'm reading . . .

Cassie Simon returns to her mother's hometown in Sweet Water, Tennessee when she inherits a home and land from her grandfather. There, Cassie reconnects with her estranged family and tries to find out what happened the day her mother died in
a car . . .





I'm watching . . .

 Loosely based on true events, this drama follows Ron Woodroof, who refuses to accept he'll be dead in 30 days when he's diagnosed with AIDS in 1986.  He extends his life and eventually helps many other AIDS patients by smuggling  medications from abroad.





So that's what's going on in my life this week.  Leave a COMMENT & tell me what's up with you. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    I love a good murder mystery!! I've actually read a couple of reviews on your book, they were all good!

    The movie looks good too, I like real life dramas, and that one sounds good. Let us know if you like it.

    I have been trying to get interested in a couple of books on my Kindle, but no such luck yet...they are kind of boring. I'm too cheap to buy the books, so I just get the free ones. I guess you get what you pay for!

    I'm getting ready to pop popcorn and go downstairs to watch and old movie with my hubby. I love Sundays, they are usually quiet...and then starts my week...usually NOT quiet!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing well with your reading challenge. I'm really considering getting a kindle paperwhite. My poor bookshelf is just about full and it would be nice to have something to carry around with me. As far as DVDs, right now I'm hooked on Hercule Poirot - from netflix. I love mysteries and Agatha Christie is the best. Have a lovely day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete