Tuesday, April 1, 2014

This week . . .

I'm reading . . .

This novel explores the new life that love can bring to a decaying garden of broken relationships. Through the lives of 84-year-old Leota, her granddaughter, and a college student with all the answers, Francine leads readers to ponder the value of life and truth in a way that only she can.





I'm watching . . .

In this harrowing drama -- which has no dialogue -- Robert Redford portrays a man stranded alone at sea, courageously battling a ferocious storm as he struggles to survive with just a sextant and maritime maps to guide him.


no dialogue? this should be interesting!!




Not much about April Fool's Day today.  I gotta share this one with you!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, I have read several of Francine's books, but not that one. I will have to add it to my list. Thanks for the movie reviews too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy Francine Rivers. Sounds like a good book. Nice Florida weather we've been having lately. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, happy Thursday.

    I'll have to get Francine's book from the library as it sounds like one I would love. And also get to see All Is Lost. I'm hoping Amazon Prime has that one to watch online.
    Have a lovely weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete