Monday, April 21, 2014

This week . . .

I'm watching . . .
Shy 14-year-old Duncan goes on summer vacation with his mother, her overbearing boyfriend, and her boyfriend's daughter. Having a rough time fitting in, Duncan finds an unexpected friend in Owen, manager of the Water Wizz water park.

Directors: Nat Faxon, Jim Rash
Writers: Nat Faxon, Jim Rash
Stars: Steve Carell, Toni Collette, Allison Janney


I'm reading . . .
When Danny and his little sister are left alone in New York City, he decides to take his sister and ride the Orphan Train out west, hoping to find a new family and a new life.





I'm going to . . .
Start cleaning the shed as soon as I get back from the Vet with Dahli.









Sharing . . .

So what's happening in your life this week?

1 comment:

  1. Dahli ok or just a check up? The DVD and book sound very interesting. I just rented "Saving Mr Banks" thru Netflix. It was a very good movie!

    ReplyDelete