Monday, April 28, 2014

This Week . . .

I'm reading . . . 
For many years, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer’s fans have wondered when he would write a memoir. Well, after four decades as a teacher of self-empowerment and the best-selling author of more than 40 books, Wayne has finally done just that! However, he has written it in a way that only he can—with a remarkable take-home message for his longtime followers and new readers alike—and the result is an exciting new twist on the old format. 


I'm watching . . . 

The autobiography of Solomon Northup, a free black man who was abducted from New York state and sold into slavery in the mid-1800s, serves as the basis for this historical drama. Chiwetel Ejiofor stars as Northup, and Brad Pitt plays an abolitionist.






I plan to . . . 
my bedroom








Food for thought . . . 

So that's whats going on in my life this week! What great plans do you have?

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Marge. Sounds like an interesting book and DVD. I have been going to begin spring cleaning for ages but so far...nothing. I did get a new sewing machine and have been playing with that. I'm going to take a quilting class mid May. Very excited. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, I have not had much time for reading since I have been busy cleaning and packing for our future move. I did get some books for my Kindle, and they have to do with scrapping. But I need to finish some others first. Now I just need to order my new glasses. Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! I've been reading a lot since I've purchased my Kindle. I'm enjoying a lot of the .99 cent books. :) Hope you're well! I need to clean my bedroom as well. lol Hugs. Oh btw, I have a new url http://www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge, I too have been reading a lot as this has been a quiet week for me. I just d/l "Heaven Is For Real" on my Kindle. I was on a waiting list for weeks. I wanted to read the book before seeing the movie. As soon as it comes out on DVD I will own it.
    Last night my sisters and I played hand and foot and I was the winner this time. LOL! We manage to play once a week. We call this "sisters out night".
    Have a great rest of the week my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not been reading for a bit, but I have to spend some time doing it as I hate getting out of the habit.
    Went to a Globetrotters game this weekend. Had a great time and will post about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete