Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday

It's been a while since my last post and I'm blaming everything on the . . .
common cold.  It all started last Thursday with a nagging cough.  Became a full blown nose-blower on Friday.  I spent most of Friday, Saturday & Sunday on the couch watching TV.  Dahli is one lucky lady that I was able to take her out so she could do her 'thing'.  Joyce volunteered to take her and so did Judy but I figured I had to force myself to at least do Dahli.

Went to the pulmonologist on Tuesday and he loaded me up with Prednisone and anti-biotics.  My colds are never just colds.  They are always bronchitis.  I should be out of the contagious stage shortly and I can once again join society.

I missed going to the Ray's baseball game on the Big Blue Bus yesterday and card Bingo tonight.  Joyce, bless her heart, is calling the game for me as I write this.

I'm off to visit and see what the rest of the world is up to.  Until next time, Ah-choo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been sick, Marge! I'm glad you got some antibiotics in you. Rest up and get better. I know you are disappointed missing your game and BINGO. Give yourself a big hug for me!

    ReplyDelete