Sunday, July 27, 2014

CC #3

Day #3 of the CC just happens to fall on my B I R T H D A Y .  

~ * ~ * 78 big ones ~ * ~ * for this O L D gal.  

Thanks to my fellow Chatterbuggers for the lovely flowers &  all 

the warm birthday wishes. 
I hope it's OK if I share these with my 3 beautiful Birthday Buddies.  

1) Marilyn.Gibbens lives in St. Mary's OH in the summer and FL in the winter.

2) Dolores Duck is my Birthday buddy in heaven smiling down on me.
3) John Coyne is my cousin Patty's hubby. 

Happy Birthday to all of us and wishes for a happy & healthy summer. 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Marge! That's awesome that you share your birthday with 3 lovely people. :) I hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy Birthday, Marge :)
    Hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Marge!!! Have a wonderful new year of life. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

  4. a very happy birthday to you and your 3 buddies dear Marge! Hugs my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a very special birthday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Marge! I'm sorry that I got here a day late. I will say this, I can't believe you are 78! You look so young & impress me as someone that thinks young too! You are blessed to have your 'birthday buddies' . Hugs
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete