Wednesday, July 23, 2014

lens . . .

LENS is the keyword at Chatterbugs today but they mean camera lens not glasses.  For me though it's prescription glasses lens, because . . .   
guess what I forgot when I went to the farm on Saturday?  If you said, 'your glasses', you would be absolutely correct . . . 

and that boo boo practically ruined our birthday plans for the w/e.  I drove from this house to the farm w/o them and never realized I didn't have them on.  Can't believe it happened but it did.

With or w/o the glasses, the birthday happened & our trip to Homasassa Springs happened and I've made it home safely and there were the glasses laying peacefully on the bathroom vanity exactly where I left them.

Just when I was feeling smug about my happy ending, I get a message from Andy that I left Dahli's food bowls at the farm.  Oh nooooooooooooooooooo!
No doubt about it, I'm hopeless! 



3 comments:

  1. Oh no Marge! I am glad that you made it to and from safely! I know that if I had to wear glasses that I would forget them all the time! Have a great day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marge, I know how you feel. I wear reading glasses now and I cannot see close-up very well at all without them. Glad you made it there and back safely. So sorry you forgot Dahli's dishes. Have a nice week.
    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always forgetting something somewhere! At least you have your glasses now. Food bowls are easier to replace than glasses! Glad you had a good time at the farm and Homosassa springs.

    ReplyDelete