Saturday, August 23, 2014

CC #30 . . . our Chatterbugs Challenge is Over!

Chat on the Farmhouse Porch 153

Chatter-chatter-chatter

QUESTIONS:

What are you most looking forward in the remaining months of 2014? A Fall vacation in the Georgia Mountains.  Also looking forward to the return of all the Snowbirds that left in the Spring.

Tell us about the last movie you saw, or book you read.  The book I'm reading right now is called: "Never turn your back on an Angus Cow" by Dr. Jan Pol.  An autobiography that's just as funny as the title.  A big fan of his TV show too!

Do you ever make smoothies or juice? Nope

Who do you wish you could talk to right now?  I would love to talk to my Mom and my sister, Carol, just one more time. 

Please finish this sentence. "If I could spend a week in a lovely cabin in the mountains I am going to accept my son's invitation to go to a cabin in Eliijay Georgia in September."


Mountain Memories Cabins


Thanks to Farmhouse-Porch for another fun chat.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Congratulations on completing the 30 Day Challenge! Woohoo! You've never made a smoothie? I don't know why but I always envisioned you as being a smoothie/juice aholic. lol Weird, I know. :) Wow, have a great time in the mountains! I LOVED Tennessee. I've been trying to convince Dave that we need to move there. lol Have a great Saturday, Marge! Hugs!!
    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge!
    Never made a smoothie? I love smoothies..in fact I had one this morning. Hope you have a very nice weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Can you believe our 30 challenge is over! We love the mountains, that is why we rent a home in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee every other year or so! I would love living in that area! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge; Even though the challenge is over, I will continue to post. For me uploading 3-4 posts at a time with Blogger has made it easy for me. I enjoyed your Farm House Porch meme answers. I'll do one for next Wednesday. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge, I think your trip to GA sounds like it will be fun. I will be going to our local mountains in a couple of weeks with friends. It is good to get out of the city once in awhile. I love smoothies but can't have them often because of the sugar. I have my get away pictures posted at my site.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some time in the mountains sounds wonderful. Georgia has some pretty scenery. I haven't seen Dr. Pol on TV yet. I need to check this program out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you have a wonderful time at the Georgia cabin!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marge, a fall vacation in Georgia sounds wonderful! Georgia is beautiful!

    I understand you wanting to talk to your sister & your mom one more time. I feel that same about my brother & my mom. Some days I long to just hear their voice again.

    Well fellow classmate - I finally finished my homework! I mentioned the link in my meme post today at my blog. If you visit my hometown, I hope you enjoy it. :) Hugs
    http:.//homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete