Friday, August 1, 2014

CC #8 of 30


12 Favorite Things

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday     
    Why? a day of rest is a precious thing
     
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?  Chocolate
    
3. What food could you not do without?   Eggs 
    
4. Which drink would you find it hardest to give up?  Coffee
   
5. All time favorite flower? Geranium

6. Favorite tree?  Live Oak

7. Favorite color?  Pink
    
8. Favorite book?  The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
   
9. Favorite movie? You've Got Mail!

10. Favorite cake ?  Coconut with Lemon pudding between the layers.

11. Favorite Perfume? Joy by Patou

12. Favorite TV Theme song? St. Elsewhere 
      Listen HERE

My answers are in italics. Now it is your turn to tell us 

Thanks to Annie  for another fun meme.

7 comments:

  1. Hi again, Marge! I love your answers! I've seen "You've Got Mail" as an answer three times today. lol Popular movie. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved your answers Marge!! Great job. Have a nice weekend.
    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! I enjoyed you answe to today's meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge!

    You have been so good about posting everyday! I have missed out on a few, but had fun reading them anyway. We are so much alike - truly, chocolate ice cream and eggs - can't live without either! Love the theme song from St. Elsewhere...listening to it right now and being transported back in time!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday evening Marge; I enjoyed reading your answers to Annie's meme. I see many of us can't do without coffee. :) Have a great day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a fun but difficult meme! Today, if I did it, it might read quite differently. I loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marge...after reading your answers, I thought "Oh! Those are my faves too!", but I put down other answers. My problem is, I like too many things to chose just one! Great answers! Hugs
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete