Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CC Day 13 of 30

Good morning! The perfect time to do TONI'S :


#10 Time Tells All (Fill In The Blanks)


1. It's 9:00 AM Sunday and I'm usually just getting out of Mass and driving over to The Clock to have breakfast with Elizabeth.

2. It's Noon On Monday and I'm usually in the Sandy Beach pool with Ginny floating around on my noodle.

3. It's 8:00 PM Wednesday and I'm usually just getting home from cardBingo and taking Dahli up to the dog walk.

4. It's 5:30 PM Friday and I'm usually having a bite to eat before heading over to dauber Bingo at the West Clubhouse.

Thanks to Toni for another fun one!

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful you have a pool so close to go to. Is that the one near your home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday Marge. Loved your answers to the T4M. I'm curious about the Clock (restaurant?) I'll have to check out on the web. Funny I watched an old movie I had recorded called The Clock with Judy Garland & Robert Walker last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Yes, please tell us some more about "The Clock" because I was curious too. I haven't gone to Bingo in a long time. I wonder if I could get Michael to go? :) Have a terrific Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge! I'm so glad that Ginny's procedure went well! Loved reading your meme answers. The Clock is an interesting name for a restaurant. Looks like you need to tell us about it, cause I see a few that want to hear about it. :) Have a wonderful day Marge! Hugs
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete