Monday, September 15, 2014

Busy . . . busy . . . busy . . .

I'm back from vacation thinking I would be having a quiet week ahead but it turns out that today (Monday) is my QUIET day because this is what the rest of the week looks like.

Tuesday:  I go the Wound Clinic @ 1:45 p.m. to see what they can do about this leg of mine & play cards @ 6: 30 p.m.

Wednesday:  Dahli goes to the Vet @ for her Heartworm test and annual vaccinations & @ 6:30 I'll  call CardBingo

Thursday: Take Ginnie to Highlands Hospital @ 7:00 a.m. for her heart cath. & play cards at 6:30.

Friday:  Go to Florida Hospital for a venous flow test which they tell me takes 2 hours. Oh goodie!  Unless I'm too worn out I'll play cards @ 6:30 p.m. 

So glad to be home.  Does your week look as fun as mine? 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, I hope they can find out what is going on with your leg. What is the venous test for? Heart or something else. Praying it all goes well and you don't get to tired. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a busy week ahead! Mandy is due for her heart worm test in a month or so. Praying all your tests do well and they can find a solution to your issues. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a busy week. I am praying all goes well for your leg, and your blood flow! Lots of hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge!

    So sorry to hear you are having some problems with your leg - I hope that it all goes well for you! Good luck with the tests, sounds like you area going to be sick of hospitals today!

    You will be in my prayers!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge, I pray all goes well with your leg and tests my friend. After the past few days, the rest of this week will be a quiet one for me. No plans to speak of. Enjoy the card games. We play again next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the wound care can solve your problem. They do wonders nowadays.
    Hoping you hear good news from the test. 2hours..yuk!
    Have a good weekend in spite of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marge, stopping in to see how you are. I will be back, I hope all went well! Hugs

    ReplyDelete