If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog - by including it in your post and/or displaying it by using a "widget" or "gadget"
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here). Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Kathy's 11 questions:
1. Do you like to dance? Yes especially when I'm alone and can twirl around in front of the TV with the music blasting.
2. Where would you love to live for the rest of your life? I'm living the dream right where I am in Lake Bonnet Village
3. What is your all time favorite movie? "You've Got Mail"
4. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Maggie Smith who stars in Downton Abbey
5. Do you like to decorate? Not so much.
6. What is your favorite food? Fried Chicken
7 What is your favorite.. laptop, computer, or tablet? I have a laptop, kindle and ipad.
8 Do you like to sing? Sure do but only at church & alone in the car.
9. Do you dream? Or have nightmares? I'm a day dreamer for sure. No nightmares for me.
10. Do you wish you had more time in a day? All the time. Days are getting shorter and time goes way too fast!
11. Do you love to go to yard/garage sales? Nope
My 11 random facts:
1. I have lived in Ohio, Illinois, Missouri and Florida.
2. I am 78 but still have brown hair (some gray around the edges though).
3. I am the mother of 5, grandmother of 10 & great-grand of one.
4. I started Nursing School in 1974 & graduated with an ADN from our local Community College in 1979.
5. I graduated from the University of Akron with a BSN in 1987.
6. I belong to Sigma Theta Tau, the National Honor Society for Nurses.
7. My favorite season of the year is Summer
8. My favorite outdoor sport WAS hiking in the Blue Ridge Mts. Can't anymore.
9. My favorite TV series is "Anne of Green Gables" on PBS.
10. My fave TV programs are "Rehab Addict" & "Income Property" on HGTV
11. I have coffee at Joyce's house every day at 3 p.m.
Thanks again, Kathy for the nomination. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be!
I think just about everyone I know has been nominated so I'm skipping #5 & #6