Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ONE FOR US GIRLS . . .

A GIRLY PRAYER

Now I lay me down to sleep 

I pray the Lord my shape to keep. 

Please no wrinkles, Please no bags 

Please lift my butt before it sags. 

Please no age spots, Please no gray 

As for my belly, Please take it away. 

Keep me healthy, Keep me young, 

And thank you Lord, For all you've done. 

Amen


Foot Note: 

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob: 

'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're 
nuts.' 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! You made my day this morning! Lol. Happy wednesday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Leave it up to you my friend to keep me chuckling. Have a great day dear Marge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! This is GREAT! Thanks for the laugh, Marge!

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, your prayer has come too late for me, Marge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! That's awesome Marge! I love it! Have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete