Tuesday, November 11, 2014

blog challenge

Oh goodie! We're having another blog challenge at Chatterbugs.  These are always fun!  According to Kim, here's what we're gonna do. Starting Nov. 28th, we will post 25 days of all things related to Christmas. Who's in?  Hope everyone takes up the challenge so that we have lots of blogs to visit. 

Merry Christmas



Here's my answers to  Toni's Tuesday meme:

#24 Words Ending in AKE ~ I Say You Answer

1. Earthquake...shakey
2. Peaceful Lake...smoothly

3. Chocolate Cake...yummy

4. Snowflake... lovely


Thanks for another fun one Toni.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marge; Thanks for answering the meme on your blog. Very few do now. It's appreciated. I will be joining in on the blog challenge and have already about 4 posts ready to go. :) Have a great day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge! Doesn't the new challenge sound fun! I am joining in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, I like that idea of the new challenge! I got my decorate a tree updated too so it works. Are you working on your Christmas pages? I have several saved that I can choose to to change over too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marge. I do love the ambience of snow but I don't know if I'd want to live with it for 3 or 4 months! I guess we have the best of both worlds - we can fondly remember it but don't have to drive in it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete