Friday, November 7, 2014

I'm back! . . .

I haven't posted or visited since our blog hop day but I have been busy . . . just not here.  I purchased my domain name again (living-little.com) and found me a host and have been playing at getting my old website back online.  

It all started because Halloween was coming and I remembered the Haunted House that Darylynn had us decorate and send to her.  I thought it would be fun to do it again.  I tried putting it on Blogspot but no deal so if I wanted the Haunted House, I would have to get a website back.  

Going thru the Halloween stuff as well as the rest of the site was a regular trip down "Memory Lane".  It was a slow painful start but thanks to Susan, I survived, didn't give up even when I wanted to, and have my old website (that's new again) to show for it.  

Here's what I posted on the blog at Living-Little.com this week. 

Friday, November 7th, 2014
My goal for today is to post on my blog at livinglittleandlovingit.blogspot.com/ I have neglected my page there all week long and since I don't want to risk my friends forgetting about me, I'm going to post an entry and get some visiting done today.

Thursday, November 6th, 2014

I opened the Christmas folder to see what was in there and found an Advent Calendar and Decorate A Christmas Tree. The link to both is on the LEFT.

Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Lot's of fun memories today. Posted the link to my '06 Snowball toss. We had so much fun with these. The link is on the LEFT.






Tuesday, November 4th, 2014
Continue to make progress bringing Living-Little back to life. Posted the link to my Stamp Swap Shoppe. You can visit there by clicking on the link to the right.


Monday, November 3rd, 2014
Posted the link to my Blinkie Barn today. You can visit there by clicking on the link to the right.

Sunday, November 2nd, 2014
Posted my Ghostbuster Toss site and all my collections. So pleased with the progress! Here's my tosser! 






Saturday, November 1st, 2014
Remember the PUMPKIN TOSS IN 2006? Come see if you were one of the tossers that played 'way back when'. Please click HERE to visit!
Here's my tosser!






Friday, October 31st, 2014
Thanks to Susan, my Haunted Hallow House OPENS TODAY! Please click HERE to visit and decorate my house. Have fun!!
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Good morning! Made a little more progress on my site! I added a tagboard and my Haunted Halloween House but . . . the house doesn't seem to be working correctly. Have not been able to figure out the "why" yet! It's so cute I hope to solve the mystery before I run out of time since Halloween is almost here. Happy day, dear friends!

October 23, 2014 Welcome to my OLD blog that's NEW again!

Thanks to Susan for creating this lovely web page for me.

Here's how it all happened! I have this darling Halloween Haunted House that can be decorated and shared. I tried putting it on my blogspot page but that didn't work so I decided to try bringing back my old website. I purchased my old domain name and payed for hosting service and realized I was going to need help because I could not remember what to do. Oh dear!

So on Oct 14th, I posted a "help" appeal at the Chatterbugs Group site & Susan stepped up to help me for which I will always be grateful.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marge; Boy! You have been busy, I checked out your website and love it! You did a great job! I even got to decorate the Christmas Tree. LOL! Have a lovely weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you having fun with your site Marge! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've visited your site a couple times. Looks so nice. I remember way back when i visited your site and it was very inspiring to me to make my own site. I also resurrected my web site and am working on it. Lots of fun remembering my html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marge. You asked for my web site addy: http://gardensanctuary.angelfire.com. The site has actually been up for over a year but I just haven't put it out there. There is still a bit of work to do on it - broken links etc but you can peek at such that it is.

    ReplyDelete