Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Blog Hop

November Blog Hop theme is: Being Thankful.
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” Ralph Waldo Emerson


11 Most Important Reasons I Am Thankful

1. My family and friends. I am grateful that I can talk and laugh with them, hug them, support and love them, share my life with them.


2. My online community. I am grateful for my online friends who have given me  friendship and allow me to share in their life.



3. My health. I am profoundly grateful that I am physically healthy, that I have energy, that I can function at a high level for my age.


4. My home. I am so fortunate to have a comfortable, safe home with great neighbors, in a community that I love.

5. My bed. Every night I climb into a comfortable, clean bed.

6. Sleep. I am so grateful that I sleep well and wake up well rested.

7. My country. I am profoundly grateful to have been born in the United States, to enjoy the freedoms, opportunities, and blessings this country offers, in spite of its problems and tragedies.

8. Modern conveniences. I am grateful for the conveniences that make my life easier — electricity, appliances, my car.

9. Technology. My computer, iPhone, and Kindle have provided endless sources of learning, enjoyment, and opportunity for me.

10. My puppy and other animals. My dear, sweet puppy named Dahli provides an endless source of love, pleasure, and entertainment. I am grateful for all animals and the unconditional love they offer us.


11. Life. I am deeply grateful to be alive at this moment, to be typing these words, looking out the window at the trees, the pond, the sunlight and shadows. I am grateful that we can connect to each other through our words and offer hope to one another for peace and kindness in the future.

THANKS FOR VISITING & I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY NOVEMBER BLOG HOP

Click on the quilt square to go to the next blog: Kathy @ My Home and Heart


http://www.graphicgarden.com/

11 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Hop Day Marge! I am always amazed when I 'remember' your age. You certainly don't act your age and that's a great thing. Haha! :) I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying all these thankful posts! We do have a lot to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Happy Saturday, November 1st and blog hop day! I love your Thankful post! You did such a great job and I can tell that you put a lot of thought into. I'm thankful to call you a friend! Have a beautiful day.

    www.thecountrywife.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Hop Day Marge. What a fantastic post! I loved it! Have a blessed weekend my friend for whom I thankful for having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge! Happy Blog Hop Day my friend! I loved your post! We do have so much to give thanks for! I am so happy to be able to call you my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marge, I like the way you included a picture for each thing you are thankful for. Finding older women who can still be active gives me hope for the future. Hugs and blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post, Marge! I think you've got it all figured out- what to be thankful for! Those are really the most important things in life! Happy November! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Marge! We were thinking alike. I think you did a fantastic job. Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Hop Day Marge! I've enjoyed this & I'm thankful that I was included. I really loved your post! You can tell that you have a heart full of gratitude. I think a grateful heart is a happy & satisfied heart, & I think you prove that. Great post! Hugs
    http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marge, Awesome job on your post. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete