“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
11 Most Important Reasons I Am Thankful
1. My family and friends. I am grateful that I can talk and laugh with them, hug them, support and love them, share my life with them.
2. My online community. I am grateful for my online friends who have given me friendship and allow me to share in their life.
3. My health. I am profoundly grateful that I am physically healthy, that I have energy, that I can function at a high level for my age.
4. My home. I am so fortunate to have a comfortable, safe home with great neighbors, in a community that I love.
5. My bed. Every night I climb into a comfortable, clean bed.
6. Sleep. I am so grateful that I sleep well and wake up well rested.
7. My country. I am profoundly grateful to have been born in the United States, to enjoy the freedoms, opportunities, and blessings this country offers, in spite of its problems and tragedies.
8. Modern conveniences. I am grateful for the conveniences that make my life easier — electricity, appliances, my car.
9. Technology. My computer, iPhone, and Kindle have provided endless sources of learning, enjoyment, and opportunity for me.
10. My puppy and other animals. My dear, sweet puppy named Dahli provides an endless source of love, pleasure, and entertainment. I am grateful for all animals and the unconditional love they offer us.
11. Life. I am deeply grateful to be alive at this moment, to be typing these words, looking out the window at the trees, the pond, the sunlight and shadows. I am grateful that we can connect to each other through our words and offer hope to one another for peace and kindness in the future.
THANKS FOR VISITING & I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY NOVEMBER BLOG HOP
Click on the quilt square to go to the next blog: Kathy @ My Home and Heart