Saturday, August 15, 2015

I'm back . . .

from my Ohio vacation.  Would you be surprised if I told you that I had a fabulous time.  I haven't been home in a long time and really needed to get reacquainted with all my family and friends.  

Tears? you betcha but they were all happy tears.  Thanks to my son, Christopher, for spending his hard earned vacation with me in Ohio.  


Please click on picture for larger view.

Pictures of me with the kids and the family.

I sure do love my dear sweet precious family.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!!! I am so glad you got to go home for a visit. It looks like you had a great time. Have a nice week.
    http://www.lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear you had a good time in Ohio with your family.
    Lovely to see you with them.
    I went to school in Athens, Ohio and have good memories of it there.

    ReplyDelete