Friday, September 25, 2015

Giving up on the 365 challenge . . .

Don't know who else in Chatterbugs was doing the 365 challenge except Lori and me.  

Anyway, I did pretty good with this posting thing until this month.  It was a fun activity and I took the challenge pretty seriously.  I fully expected to complete it but apparently that won't be happening.  Just by way of an explanation . . . 

I went to the ER on 9/17 and was in the hospital for 4 days.  That put me way behind in the 365 entries.  I tried doing some 'catch up' but that hasn't gone good either.

I'm home but I'm not bouncing back like I usually do.   In fact, the breathing isn't that much better than it was before the hospital admission.  WTH!  This isn't supposed to happen but it did so I'll just have to accept what is and go from here.

Joyce was kind enough to take me to see Dr. Bhatt yesterday & he's made some changes to the medications so perhaps that will help!  Please keep me in your prayers.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Marge, I'm so glad you're home now. Hopefully, your doctor can get your meds fixed so your breathing is better. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Marge. Take care of your self. Hugs

    ReplyDelete