Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Matt . . .

Dear Matthew.
It has always been a joy to call you 'son'.
Congratulations on all your accomplishments
& enjoy that new little granddaughter of yours.


Matt is holding his nephew, Tommy.
Matt is President of Laborer's Local 310 in Cleveland
but he's still on the job site everyday.
His latest project is building the Cleveland Hilton Hotel.
It has to be finished in time for the Republican Convention in 2016.

Good job and God bless you!




5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Matt!!! My husband is also a Union Laborer. That is awesome. That is a cool job Matt is on. Karl is on a job building a school right now.
    Hope you are feeling better. Have a nice week.
    http://www.lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Union men keep the nation going strong!
    Hope you are well . We are bracing for Joaquin hurricane right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge, just checking in. I hope you are doing better. You are in my prayers. I've started a new blog http://melaniejocook.blogspot.com I'd love for you to come visit when you can. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge, I miss your regular post. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge, stopping in to say Hi, I hope you are doing better, you have been in my prayers. Hope to hear from you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete