Friday, March 4, 2016

March . . .

A little late to welcome the month of March so I'll just forget that part and go on from there.  So, now I have this full-blown cold and cough. So fun.  I've been able to avoid this crud that's been creeping through our community but Monday was my waterloo.

I went to the ladies tea on Monday and played Millie's game afterwards.  Come to find out that one of the gals I played with had a cold.  Drat!! why don't they stay home when they are sick?

Anyway, Jackie, Steve and baby Veda are in St. Pete with Mo & Jerry and she was gonna visit today until I told her that the cold virus with alive and well in my nose.  

Postponed until Sunday or Monday.  Maybe. Hopefully. Here's my bathing beauty great grand. Isn't she a cutie? 


I know! too cute!


3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie! I'm just getting over the creeping crud too - cough and sore throat. Finally broke down and went to the doctor on Wednesday and got antibiotics. Hope you feel better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures Marge! I will pray you get well soon! I updated my blog again and added pictures to my Bible Journal page. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby!!
    Feel better Marge!

    ReplyDelete