Sunday, May 1, 2016

Saturday . . . Sunday . . .

Started this entry yesterday . . . finished it today. Had trouble downloading the picture from my I-pad.

Can't believe a whole week has gone by since my last entry. Wow! It's really true - time goes fast when you're having fun (or you're really busy).  I've been  doing lots of shopping and getting ready for the install of laminate flooring for my bedroom.  My entire house is laminate except for my bedroom so that will be changed next week with this stuff. 

This morning is Mass and grocery shopping.  Another gorgeous day in Florida today.  Happy May 1st !!



3 comments:

  1. How nice it will be for you to have laminate throughout the house. So much easier to keep clean. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have laminate. I have wood but its all scratched up from sand, etc. Its a mess really.
    Hope you show us the finished results.!

    ReplyDelete