Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday . . .

Yikes! 
I've been M.I.A. way too long!
Not sure why I haven't been here more often this month!
Guess I was just too busy with LIFE. :)

Here's an update on Rose, the unborn baby I pray for daily.

MONTH 2 – Developing Baby – “I’m dancing!" Spiritual Adoption Program Your spiritually adopted baby is making progress developing all of her external features and internal organs. Her brain is functioning at 40 days. Her mother can hear her heartbeat now on an ultrasonic stethoscope. Baby-teeth buds are present at 61/2 weeks. The central nervous system is functioning and 40 muscle sets begin their first exercises. From this moment, your spiritually adopted baby grows and refines her body, but, everything she needs to survive after birth is already present by the end of the eighth week. She is now called a "fetus," a Latin word meaning "little one". Ultrasound reveals that this little one can now spring, flip, and jump -- her first dance steps! 






4 comments:

  1. I love these new 3D ultrasounds that pregnant ladies are getting. They show the baby in such detail! I love this post that celebrates a little one's life, even before she is born! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So good to hear happy news.
    Happy you posted again though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, I like to read the baby facts! I had a nice time with my friends. Blogged, but need to add pictures. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to the Big Bear Mountains, about 1 1/2 hours away.

    ReplyDelete